Wednesday 21 November 2007




On the last weekend of September the 6th and final round of the Ulster xc league took place. In theory according to Ross all I had to do was finnish in the points and I would be the overall league winner!Still I wanted to win and even tho the course didnt suit me as it was manmade Dafyd Davis shit and wild tight!No good for a 6'3" donkey like me!

Started off well and led for the first few mile but come the tight hardpack singletrak I was strugling bad and was soon caught by Phill O'Neill we duelled for 2laps but he was to fast on the tight stuff! Aw well still got second!Thatl do nicely. Heres what the race report on cycling ulster had to say;

" In the Mens race Phil had a great dual with Lakeland CC ace Michael Holland, the pair locked in a great battle for two of the three laps. On the last lap Phil pulled clear to take victory with Michael having to settle for second, as he gets ready for his next 24 hour race".

Check out the women lol!lookin good!

Micko

No comments: