Wednesday 16 April 2008

PJ Logan RR Coisland

The last weekend of March always signafies one thing for RR in the North, the PJ Logan Cup. Its a RR in the memory of Local UTV Presenter Adrian Logan's Father who was always heavily involved in promoting and organising Cycling in the north.

Well for my race it was short and sweet! I got around 2 laps (20mlies) and that was enough for me, my chest and throat where still killing me with the flu! Not to mention being caught in a split because some fella couldnt take corners arragh!lol aw well, looking back on it mow its funny at how crap he actually was! no names will be give but if you catch me at a race Ill gladly point him out!

As I pulled out, I started to think of how much different the atmosphere between the Road Racing and MTB Racing actually is, or as a mate of mine puts it "Roadies...... There a shower of hateful Bastards" and he is right all they do is shout and squeel like little girls about not doing work!....... who cares??? why not enjoy the race instead of runing it for the rest of us!?

Ok rant over. Anyhhoo well done to the Island Wheelers for organising a really well run race, and for the facilities on hand ie the showers and food!




Just rounding the final Bend, before pulling out!

No comments: